Would you like to obtain a diploma from the best Polish university?
You’ve come to the right place!
The Faculty of Management at the University of Warsaw was established in 1972, making it the oldest business school in Central and Eastern Europe. It is also the largest faculty at UW, which is the largest university and the best research center in the country. The Faculty is annually recognized in various rankings. In the “Perspectives” ranking for 2021 (in the group of economic disciplines, in the category of “Management”), the studies conducted by the Faculty of Management at the University of Warsaw were recognized as the best in Poland.
The Faculty of Management at the University of Warsaw holds a 5 out of 5 “palmes of excellence,” awarded to the best universities and business faculties worldwide. It has also been repeatedly honored as a leader in international Eduniversal rankings, including being recognized as the best business school in Poland and the third-best business school in Central and Eastern Europe.
Why choose the Faculty of Management at the University of Warsaw?
It is one of the most practical and popular faculties at the best university in Poland.
The Faculty of Management at the University of Warsaw:
- holds prestigious accreditations from EQUIS, AACSB, and AMBA, providing international confirmation of the standard of education and collaboration with the business sector.
- teaches practical and market-oriented solutions.
- gathers an active community, including a well-functioning Career and Alumni Office, the Alumni Association of the Faculty of Management, and the Synergia WZ UW portal.
- enables students to obtain a double degree. Management students have the opportunity to apply for participation in an exchange program during the second year of studies, resulting in a double diploma (from a Polish and a Korean university). During the year-long exchange in South Korea, students complete the necessary courses to obtain the diploma from the foreign university. Thus, students obtain a double degree from the University of Warsaw and one of the two universities in Korea (Kyungpook National University (KNY) in Daegu and Chonnam National University (CNU) in Gwangju) by writing and defending only one bachelor’s thesis.
- offers international exchange opportunities, allowing students to easily apply for the Erasmus+ exchange program to 18 countries in Europe and to 7 countries under bilateral agreements, including Korea, the USA, Chile, and Malaysia. Through the 78 agreements concluded by the Faculty of Management, students can complete part of their studies abroad, earning credits for a semester or even a full year.
Join our University Business School community!
full-time/ part-time (evening)/ part-time
The graduate possesses advanced knowledge in management and related disciplines, as well as the skills to identify, diagnose, and solve problems related to the functioning of organizations.
In the Educational Program Ranking by the ‘Perspektywy’ magazine for the year 2021, the Faculty of Management at the University of Warsaw secured the first place. The number of candidates per available spot during the June-July recruitment cycle for full-time first-degree and uniform master’s degree studies in the academic year 2021/2022 in the Management program was 8.1.
- Management in Small Businessarządzanie w małym przedsiębiorstwie
- Management in a Corporation
- Management in the E-Economy
- Management in the Public Sector.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT AND ACCOUNTING
full-time/ part-time (evening)/ part-time
The aim of the program is to prepare graduates to act in an entrepreneurial manner and equip them with the competencies necessary for independently identifying, diagnosing, and solving problems related to financial decision-making within an organization.
The graduate of the program possesses skills for independent and teamwork in the preparation of documents related to financial management in organizations, accounting, management of financial institutions, and the strategies of financial institutions. Additionally, they are capable of effectively presenting these materials in both Polish and English.
- Accounting in Economic Organizations
- Management of Financial Institutions
- Corporate Finance
- Taxes and Public Finance.
Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.
John F. Kennedy
SCIENCE. BUSINESS. FUTURE.
The undeniable strengths of the Faculty of Management at the University of Warsaw are its experienced faculty and professional practices.
- For students, classes are led by researchers who often have significant practical experience. Additionally, market experts are frequently invited to conduct sessions.
- Undergraduate students are required to complete professional internships. They can seek assistance from the Career and Alumni Office or use the Synergia FOM UW portal, which brings together students, alumni, as well as representatives from academia and business.
Get to know the opinions of our students and graduates!
We also recommend watching the video where you will learn why others chose WZ UW 🙂
Virtual walk around the Faculty of Management at the University of Warsaw