Course offer, overviews & registration
Here you will find the crucial details of our offer in English available for all incoming short-term students such as the draft lists of all subjects which are going to be provided by the Faculty of Management in forthcoming year 2023/24 (Winter (=Fall) & Summer (=Spring) semester.
Please note: since there are still a few months to the beginning of the 2nd semester (~the middle of Feb. 2024) the Spring course offer is in the process of arrangement. Due to some organizational issues we are able to arrange the final list of courses no sooner than approx. 1-2 months before the semester starts. Once it is organized the updated information will be announced.
The preliminary lists of the courses we will conduct in Winter semester 2023/24:
- courses from IBP program (face-to-face mode): Winter FACE-TO-FACE courses_IBP_2023_24_Faculty of Management_UW
- courses from various study programs (online mode): Winter REMOTE courses_2023_24 – Fridays_Faculty of Management_UW
- courses from MFS program (face-to-face mode): Courses under Master in Food Systems program (MA)_Fall 2023_24-FACE-TO-FACE
The preliminary lists of the courses we will conduct in Summer semester 2023/24: will be announced in due time
- courses from International Business Program (IBP) (face-to-face mode):
- courses from various study programs (online mode):
- courses from Master in Food Systems (MFS) program (face-to-face mode):
Hereby, we present the course overviews for Fall semester 2023/24.
Any missing syllabuses will be announced as soon as we collect the materials from lecturers.
Thank you for your patience!
Syllabuses of the courses from the IBP program curriculum in Fall 2023/24 to be taught „face-to-face”
- Banking Law
- Business Ethics
- Business Intelligence
- Consumer Behaviour
- Corporate Finance
- Doing Business in Europe
- Financial Economics
- Intercultural Communication
- International Logistics
- International marketing
- Law in International Business
- Market Research
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Research Methods in Managment
- Strategic Management
Syllabuses of the „online” courses from general programs available for short-term students in Fall 2023/24
- Algorithms in digital economy
- Case Studies in Sport Management
- Gamification – how to engage people
- Leading Effectively
- Online Content Analysis in Marketing
- Personal Investments Practically
- Social and sustainable entrepreneurship
- Sustainable Development and the Future of Work
! Online registration for Fall courses 2023/24 at the Faculty of Managament will be open in USOS:
→ for the „IBP” program courses: between September 15th , 21:00 – October 15th , 23:59, 2023
→ for the ONLINE courses providing on Fridays: October 2nd , 9:00 – October 5th, 23:59, 2023
→ for the „MFS” program courses: by contact via email, at: email@example.com
! The number of places on our courses is limited and oscillates between 8 – 35 spots depending on the particular course specific. Thus, please don’t wait too long with your registration when it is started as unfortunately, it can happen that the place limit will be run out!
Please note a couple of more crucial issues regarding our Faculty and UW courses offer and registration process:
- Registration for the courses at the University of Warsaw (UW) including lectures providing by our Faculty has to be done on-line through the special university system called „USOS” at: http://usosweb.uw.edu.pl.
- In order to register for any course each student needs to have an account in the USOSweb and log-in using individual password and username
- Please note: Erasmus students are provided with their password and username by the central UW International Relations Office (IRO).
More information about how to register for the various courses availabale for you at the UW you’ll find under this link: USOS Course Registration_Brief guide – Winter sem. 2023_24_Erasmus&Exchange UW Students